Waxing is, without any doubt, one of the best, if not the ultimate, way to keep your body hair-free and smooth for the longest time. But, all of this comes with a cost; it is really painful.
However, we have a great trick to make waxing less painful whether you’re going to the salon to do it or you are more of a DIY wax person.
How to do it?
- Take a Doliprane 30 min before you wax. Be sure to take the dosage according to your weight (and your age).
- Before you wax, take a hot shower or a hot bath. This will dilate the pores of your skin and facilitate hair removal.
- Take a towel and dip it in hot water.
- Apply a few seconds the towel on the area you wish to wax.
- Use wax or wax strips.
- Immediately after, press with the hot towel the waxed area for maximum numbing effect.